Great White!

This is the craziest color ever from this shop…. WHITE! But by far the cleanest Fairlane out on the show scene. It sounds as good as it looks. Very impressive in person.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 23rd, 2012 at 3:25 pm

10 Responses to Great White!

1. Notice: Undefined variable: oddcomment in /data/27/5/136/148/5951474/user/7056772/htdocs/News/wp-content/themes/Starkers/comments.php on line 47
    id="comment-717">

kevin Says:

October 29th, 2012 at 6:54 pm

Have 66 htop, just a 500 with bencseat and 289
    Really like what you’ve done, thinking about buyong 08 shelby donor car and put drivetrain in…

2. EV Says:

November 3rd, 2012 at 5:19 am

Congratulations Guys Another Stunning Machine..
    :o )

3. Jeff Cope Says:

January 27th, 2013 at 1:25 am

Wow! Just saw it at the grand nationals in Pomona. Bobby your cars get better each year. I hope some day you can build me one. You have a great team with you.

4. original parts group Says:

March 16th, 2013 at 12:08 am

This is awesome shelby mustang

5. admin Says:

March 18th, 2013 at 1:34 pm

Than you Jeff. We strive to do our best with each build.

6. admin Says:

March 18th, 2013 at 1:37 pm

This car is 1967 Fairlane but all the inter. is to mimick a mustang

7. ronald hill Says:

May 1st, 2013 at 9:32 pm

I own a 1967 fairlane and that is how I got to your car. Enough stock look is preserved to compliment the cars history .
    have a 1937 ford slantback , have owned this car for 39 yrs. Drove it to knoxville spring nationals 6 times . not a rust buget by no means .
    Have you done one of these 37′s ? I am interested to hear what you think about up dates and styling that could be done to make it more appealing . the car is black and has to stay black . LIKE Pro custom interiors alot.
    I am retired and now want to travel and drive the car to more shows. Have a small block chevy with 700r4 trans . Tilt wheel , cruise and V

8. ronald hill Says:

May 1st, 2013 at 9:59 pm

The best Fairlane I EVER SAW , GREAT JOB .
    i HAVE A 1967 AND PUT A 390 CU. IN. IN IT THIS WINTER . Wanted it to look like a GTA . My first car was a 1966 Fairlane 500 . Wanted to 17 again , I am 62 now .
    The reason I want to talk to you is I have a 1937 Ford Slant back , flat back for the past 39 yrs . I have drove the car to the Spring Nationals at least 6 times and acouple times to Corbin Ky. where I am from .
    The car has a sm. blck. chevy , 700r4 trans ., cruise , tilt and Vintage Air. The car is black and has to stay black , the only color that I never get tired of .
    The car I want to be a eye catcher . The car I have had offers but as long as I am alive will not be for sale.
    So have you done one of these cars or do you have ideas on what to do with one ? After July I have no problem to bring the car down . I will be looking for a home to move back south so I will be down there .
    I will enjoy hearing from you and the car deserves to make a statement . Have to say I am more then impressed with your craftmenship and Pro Customs designs , you compliment each other beyond words .
    Ron Hill

9. admin Says:

May 13th, 2013 at 10:53 am

Hi Ron thank you for enjoying all of work. We strive to bring the best we can out in each build. The Fairlane is an amazing car. We have never done anything with a 37 ford slantback. You’re welcome to come by the shop sometime. But Ron I will say we have a long waiting list of builds close to 5 years out now. And the project has to be something that really gets me interested. It has to big motor and wheels with a killer stance. Hope this answers some of your question.

10. Jim Blair Says:

September 19th, 2013 at 3:16 pm

Could not be better! Well done. I’m restoring my 67 Fairlane Ranchero and due to limited Fairlane parts and meager interior styling options had considered converting to a Mustang interior. What you have here is beyond anything I could have dreamed up and has helped me decided to move forward with my plan. I’m out of your area but would like to consult with you on how to approach a Mustang dash swap project in my Ranchero. Is there someone I could contact in your shop about the idea? I would compensate you appropriately for you time. Thank you, Jim