1933 Ford Speedstar

1933 Ford Speedstar Body and Chassis roller is ready to go to its new home!

This entry was posted on Friday, December 9th, 2011 at 3:13 pm

11 Responses to 1933 Ford Speedstar

1. J.R. Evans Says:

February 20th, 2012 at 11:03 am

I am looking at your 1933 speedstar. Can you tell me a little bit more about it. Is it running? Does not look like the interior is complete. Anymore information you can give would be great along with how much you are asking. Has any bodwork been done on the Fiberglass?

2. TIM ALBRECHT Says:

April 4th, 2012 at 2:14 pm

Looks good ,whats a roller going for

3. Dave Suchocki Says:

April 6th, 2012 at 11:24 am

Question about your 33 speedster?
    1) how much room in interrior, I have a 33/34 Outlaw Coupe and have plenty of room both head and leg, i AM 6’4″ HOW WILL (?) I fit in this car?

2) What is the price for the base car as displayed, any options available?

4. Joel Says:

April 12th, 2012 at 12:14 am

Thank you for the inquiry. The Speedstar project shown was a body/chassis roller. The customer had us fit the body to the chassis, mount the motor, set up the steering and fit up the hood. Besides the hood the body had no bodywork done to it. If you have any other questions please let us know!

5. Joel Says:

April 12th, 2012 at 12:16 am

Thank you for the inquiry. For more information on pricing please contact us!

6. Joel Says:

April 12th, 2012 at 12:18 am

Thank you for your inquiry Dave! Please contact us for more information!

7. Tom Raviele Says:

March 12th, 2013 at 5:34 pm

We are building electric Hot Rods. We are interested in your pricing.

Regards,
    Tom

8. admin Says:

March 18th, 2013 at 1:39 pm

Hi Tom what are your questions of pricing that you are wanting?

9. Freddy Says:

April 8th, 2014 at 9:00 pm

Attn Bobby , I hope you get this email and Hope you have time to answer it. I look at all your cars I can find your work is always perfect I want to try and build one Iam 65 years old and have some mechanical know how and I know I can never build one like you do but how hard is the speedster to build I’ve saved all my life for a street rod and I want the speedster please tell me what you think. Thank you. Freddy

10. Tommy de Says:

September 16th, 2014 at 8:18 pm

Is this 33 roadstar roller still available ?? If so what’s your asking price?

11. Dennis Russell Says:

October 22nd, 2015 at 12:20 am

I am looking for a 33 speedstar coupe. Turn key.

350 crate engine
    3 speed auto trans
    ford 9 inch rear
    tires and wheels your standard build
    gauges by classic interments standard cluster w/tack
    interior std build

color lazer red or burnt orange

cost est??